Green Seal retires a standard in response to one or more developments:
· The environmentally-preferable options on the market have become mainstream
· Other ecolabel programs have taken the reins, and we’re happy to bow out because we believe in the quality and integrity of their program
· New technologies have improved the entire product category
· The product category is no longer being manufactured and sold on today’s market.
All of our withdrawn standards are available by contacting our Standards Team at email@example.com. And if you have questions about why a standard has been retired, or the standard itself, we're happy to help.
· GC-12 Occupancy Sensors
· GS-2 Alternative Fueled Vehicles
· GS-3 Re-Refined Engine Oil
· GS-5 Compact Fluorescent Lamps
· GS-9 Paper Towels and Napkins (incorporated into GS-1)
· GS-15 Newsprint
· GS-16 Reusable Bags
· GS-47 Stains and Finishes (incorporated into GS-11)