LOS ANGELES GREEN LODGING PROGRAM
A program to help L.A. hotels save money and reduce their environmental footprint
The Los Angeles Green Lodging Program certifies hotels that implement policies for energy and water conservation, recycling, pollution prevention, and environmentally preferable purchasing; and it actively markets these “green” hotels to meeting planners and tourists.
Direct Benefits to Hotels
- Significant cost savings
- Improved guest experience
- Enhanced branding and PR opportunities
- Decreased carbon footprint
- City and community recognition
- Employee engagement
- Free preliminary energy and water savings assessment by the LA Better Buildings Challenge
- Rebates and incentives from LADWP and So Cal Gas
- Marketing support from the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board, the City of Los Angeles, LA Sanitation & Environment, and Green Seal.
- Certification assistance
To learn how your hotel can get certified by these prestigious programs, contact email@example.com or call us at 202.872.6400.