GS-1 SANITARY PAPER PRODUCTS
GS-7 Printing and Writing Paper
GS-8 Cleaning Products for Household Use
GS-10 Coated Printing Paper
GS-11 Paints, Coatings, Stains, and Sealers
GS-18 Paper Products Used for Food Preparation
GS-20 Environmental Innovation
GS-31 Electric Chillers
GS-33 Hotels and Lodging Properties
GS-34 Cleaning and Degreasing Agents
GS-35 Food Service Packaging
GS-36 Adhesives for Commercial Use
GS-37 Cleaning Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
GS-40 Floor Care Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
GS-41 Hand Cleaners for Industrial and Institutional Use
GS-42 Commercial and Institutional Cleaning Services
GS-43 Recycled Content Latex Paint
GS-44 Soaps, Cleansers, and Shower Products
GS-47 Stains and Finishes
GS-48 Laundry Care Products for Household Use
GS-49 Residential Cleaning Services
GS-50 Personal Care and Cosmetic Products
GS-51 Laundry Care Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
GS-52 Specialty Cleaning Products for Household Use
GS-53 Specialty Cleaning Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
GS-54 Architectural Thermal Insulation Materials
GS-55 Restaurants and Food Services
REVISIONS ACROSS MULTIPLE STANDARDS
- September 12: The Revision is Closed.
- New editions of the six cleaning product standards have been issued.
- Notice of Issuance – This notice includes an overview of this revision.
- Response to Comments – This notice includes a review of stakeholder input.
- September 3: The Second Public Comment Period is Closed.
- The Second Comment Period closed on August 30, 2019.
- August 16: A Second Public Comment Period was Announced.
- August 2019 Proposal for Exemption of Titanium Dioxide
- The August 2019 Proposal extends the exemption beyond solid, enzyme-based products by including discussion of liquid, gel, and foam products.
- August 7: Response to Comments was published.
- April 8: Original Proposal was published.
- April 2019 Proposal for Exemption of Titanium Dioxide
- A public comment period took place from April to May 2019.