Revisions in progress
Proposed Criteria for Hand Sanitizers
Status: All comments received during the pubic comment period from July 30 to August 13 are now under review.
- Proposed Criteria for Hand Sanitizers
- Background Report
- GS-41 Redlined Tracked Changes
- GS-44 Redlined Tracked Changes
For more information on this project, click here to learn about our development process.
As a Type I ecolabel, Green Seal develops standards within an open and transparent process, aligned with best practices in standard development.
RECENTLY COMPLETED REVISIONS AND NEW STANDARDS
- Corrections and Clarifications Report (July 2020)
- Non-substantive changes were made to GS-1, GS-8, GS-37, GS-40, GS-44.
- Corrections and Clarifications Report (April 2020)
- Non-substantive changes were made to GS-8, GS-37, GS-48, GS-50, GS-51, GS-52, GS-53
- Titanium Dioxide Exemption in Cleaning Products (September 2019)
- Environmental Innovation, GS-20 (April 2019)
- Sanitary Paper Products, GS-1 (January 2019)
Please visit our Library of Standards Documents for more information on these and other standard revisions.