Revisions in progress
GS-20 Environmental Innovation - Standard Revision:
Status: Public Comments Under Review
Documents for Public Review
Please any questions to email@example.com.
As a Type I ecolabel, Green Seal developes standards within an open and transparent process, aligned with best practices in standard development.
RECENTLY COMPLETED REVISIONS AND NEW STANDARDS
- Corrections and Clarifications Report (October 2020) Non-substantive changes were made to GS-8, GS-37, GS-41, GS-44, GS-42, GS-48, and GS-51. All changes made in the Corrections and Clarifications Report will go into effect in November.
- Hand Sanitizer Criteria Standard Criteria (September 2020)
- Standards Withdrawal: Windows (GS-13), Electric Chillers (GS-31), and Architectural Thermal Insulation (GS-54) (September 2020)
- Corrections and Clarifications Report (July 2020) Non-substantive changes were made to GS-1, GS-8, GS-37, GS-40, and GS-44.
- Corrections and Clarifications Report (April 2020) Non-substantive changes were made to GS-8, GS-37, GS-48, GS-50, GS-51, GS-52, and GS-53.
- Titanium Dioxide Exemption in Cleaning Products (September 2019)
- Environmental Innovation, GS-20 (April 2019)
- Sanitary Paper Products, GS-1 (January 2019)
Please visit our Library of Standards Documents for more information on these and other standard revisions.