JOIN US IN SETTING THE BAR FOR ENVIRONMENTAL LEADERSHIP
To carry out our mission to transform the economy for good, we rely on a wide community of stakeholders to provide critical feedback, share scientific findings, assess effectiveness, and discuss problems and solutions.
This stakeholder feedback is crucial to our standards work. It helps us make sure our standards are relevant, scientifically accurate, and a true reflection of environmental leadership in today’s market.
Which are you?
- Purchasers from schools, colleges, governments, and hospitals
- Purchasers from commercial buildings such as offices, private healthcare facilities
- Product manufacturers, chemists, product testing laboratory scientists
- Scientists and engineers who conduct research
- Public health professionals and consumer rights advocates
- Other product certification organizations, other Type 1 Ecolabel Programs
- Anyone looking for greener products & services
- Anyone wanting to offer greener products & services
TECHNICAL ADVISORY GROUPS
In 2018, Green Seal will launch an update to our standard development process, including the creation of Technical Advisory Groups (TAGs) that would provide input as experts and stakeholders. TAGs will convene several times a year to provide initial comments and identify areas of improvement for specific standards. Later meetings would undertake a comprehensive review of the standard in the context of this new information.
TAG success requires careful preparation: identifying a balanced mix of professionals, establishing a specific intent and scope of work, facilitating science-based productive discussions. This process will culminate with a consensus.